John Daly Quotes
I swing as hard as I can. I just hope I hit something.
Grip it and rip it!
Life is too short for boring clothes.
I don’t always hit fairways, but I always hit it long.
Success is 90% mental, and the other 10% is mental.
If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
Golf is like a love affair. If you don’t take it seriously, it’s no fun; if you do take it seriously, it will break your heart.
Get out there and have some fun. As long as you don’t hurt anyone, why not?
Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts and go for it.
Golf is a game where the ball lies poorly and players lie well.
It’s not the scorecard that matters, it’s the memories you make on the course.
I’ve never seen a statistic that could put a wedge in my heart.
I don’t drink water. Fish f*** in it.
People may say I’m unconventional, but I like to think of it as being unapologetically myself.
I may not be the best golfer in the world, but I am definitely the most colorful.
Life is too short to live it in the rough. Aim for the fairway and hit it long.
If you can’t enjoy yourself while playing golf, you’re doing it wrong.
I’m not just a golfer, I’m a character.
I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but I’ve learned from them all. That’s what makes me a better golfer and a better person.
Golf is a game of inches, but life is a game of miles.
They say you should visualize your shot, but I prefer to just close my eyes and swing.
When life hits you with a bad shot, just keep swinging. The next one might be a hole-in-one.
The best way to overcome a bunker is to blast out of it with your own personal style.
Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots. But you have to play the ball where it lies.
I’ve never been one to follow the rules. I prefer to create my own path.
If you can’t laugh at yourself, you’re missing out on the funniest joke of all.
Some people say golf is a sport, but I say it’s a lifestyle.
I may not have a green jacket, but I have a closet full of colorful ones.
Life is like a round of golf. Sometimes you hit a hole-in-one, and other times you end up in the rough. But as long as you keep playing, you always have a chance at redemption.
Never be afraid to take risks. In golf and in life, the biggest rewards often come from the biggest risks.
I don’t just play golf, I live it. And I live it loud.
I’m not afraid to hit it in the water. I know how to swim.
There’s no such thing as a bad round of golf. Every round is a learning experience.
I don’t just play golf, I perform.
Swing hard in case you hit it.
I’m not a golfer, I’m an entertainer.
If you can’t find joy in the game, you’re missing the point.
I’m not a golfer who parties. I’m a party animal who golfs.
Golf is the only game where you can drink and drive at the same time.
I’m not here to make friends, I’m here to win.
No one ever won a golf tournament by playing it safe.
Golf is my therapy. It’s where I find my peace and my passion.
I may not be the most technically sound golfer, but I’m definitely the most entertaining.
Life is too short to hit boring shots. Go big or go home.
It’s not about the score, it’s about the experience.
I like to think of myself as a modern-day Renaissance man. I can swing a club and play the guitar.
There’s no such thing as a bad day on the course. Some are just better than others.
I never play it safe. I’d rather go for the glory and fail than settle for mediocrity.
Golf is a game of passion, perseverance, and the occasional temper tantrum.
I’ll always be a kid at heart. Golf is just a way for me to play in the sandbox of life.